Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greetings! The Initial Information Has Arrived!

Hey everyone!

My name is Cherise and this is my first time ever sponsoring a child. I'm very excited!! After so many conversations on the phone w/ Jen and talking about her sponsored kids, I decided to sponsor one of my own. :D The child's name is Subrata, and he is 9 years old and from India.

In less than 15 minutes, I will have his information in my hand! Gotta go to the campus post office to pick it up. (They considered it as a package?!) I'm so nervous right now (yet super excited!), the reason being that I don't know if he's in school for this year. If so, then that's great! If not, then I will have to contact CI via email, asking for the parents' approval for Subrata to attend school. I would also have to come up w/ the funding. After all, I'm a working college girl trying to save as much money as possible! College know how to make a girl poor.

Hopefully everything will turn out fine. If not, I'll make things work. Somehow, someway! :D

p.s. I'll post the information later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment